Skip to main content

HILLARY CLINTON WILL DO THE JOB; 'A MASTERY'



Photo Source: Internet  "What to me is, President Obama welcoming Hillary Clinton to the greatest job; POTUS"

In Hillary Clinton’s memoir, HARD CHOICES, she writes at the beginning: “All of us face hard choices in our lives; life is about making such choices. Our choices and how we handle them shape the people we become”. This is a very profound statement, a statement that everybody in the universe relates with. It speaks to me and certainly should speak to you. She goes to write, “One thing that has never been a hard choice is serving our country. It has been the greatest honor of my life” .She says about the zeal and morale to do good things for the people, it was reinforced by my (HRC’s) family’s Methodist faith, which taught us, “Do all the good you can, at all the times you can, as long as you can”. I would be peddling fiction to say that Hillary Clinton is perfect, no she is not, she is also human and makes mistakes like you and I. Dear America: I will set the tone by asking a very simple Question, who wouldn’t pride in having such a great President material?
      When I wrote my second letter to President Obama, in which I made an endorsement for the present day front runner for the democrats(as I write this),I meant every damn word.Again,I am here to seal it off with a continued endorsement of HRC, the only candidate fit for the job(being president of the most powerful nation on earth).In a way to celebrate President Obama’s great achievements, on the International women’s day ( #IWD16)  where I had a very interesting conversation with my American friends(by friends I mean everyone that took their time to read my blog and comment—even those that disagreed with my letter, all of you were great).Of course I met some who had the audacity to question my audacity of endorsing Hillary Clinton but yeah—that was the perfect time to remind them of my universal citizenship. America is home: yes, I do not live in America and do not have an American citizenship but surely; my love for America and her people is beyond comparison. If there is anything I understand it is the American dream: Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness; anyone that thinks below this line of thought is no more an American than I am (who is mad because I said that?Ha:Ha).It can’t go without saying that most of the most influential people of my life have an American heritage. And most of them have not had so much to feast on but rather worked really hard to get to the present day status that the whole world admires.
      On the day of the Super Tuesday #3, where Hillary took home four clear wins + 1,Missouri  (Ohio, North Carolina, Florida & Illinois), she gave a very heartwarming speech: words that call for unity against the infamous divisive rhetoric of the republicans. On this note, I want to applaud and thank everyone who went to the voting booth and chose Hillary, thank you so much America. In her speech, she said words that re-echoed the 2008 campaign trail: “8 years ago on the night of the Ohio primary, I said I was running for everyone who has been counted out but refused to be knocked out”. I have noted before in my letter to President Obama; that HRC has been witch-hunted by the republicans, just like Obama, but their attempts have always been futile and totally embarrassing themselves  to the last bit of tedium. In one of President Obama’s speeches, I remember him saying, “History takes three shapes: backwards, forwards and sideways”. I want to profoundly say that America is a great country already, anyone saying that they want to make her great again is only grasping for straws, guess you know who I am talking about: the con-artist, the philanderer, the bigoted Donald Trump. On Election Day, when America chooses Hillary over Fear and she becomes the first female POTUS, that will be a very historic forward leap of History. Remember eight years ago America got to see the first black president; seeing Hillary as the first female POTUS is yet another step beyond comparison. It’s something that I can confidently that the democracies of the world will take lessons from. Yes, I am aware of American History: A history where women’s voting rights were once crippled and; one where blacks were treated as second-class citizens. A Hillary Clinton Presidency is a continuation of the proclamation of Dr.King’s 1963 I have a dream speech
Before I leave this, I must say that if i ever have my name engraved upon the marble of History, these, above are part of the people that have made have a sound mind: they have shaped and molded my being. I may not physically meet Dr.King but I am very optimistic that I will meet-up with Hillary Clinton & Bill Clinton, President Obama & Michelle and Dr.King later in Heaven. By every bit of my hewing principle, like so many Americans, I am thankful for the leadership of these four people afore mentioned, that is not a secret! A while ago, when I was reading Hillary’s memoir, Living a History, on Pg.52(624) while paraphrasing the end verse of  Anne Schneider’s poem, in her graduation day speech(which Hillary presented on behalf of her class),on May 31 1969 writes in the memoir :
 “the challenge now is to practice politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible,possible”.She goes on to write : “Fear is always with us, but we just don’t have time for it.Not Now”.
 This reminds me of the time President Obama warned about fearing fear, I read it a while ago in article, it has never been more meaningful!
      Hillary Clinton has always been very clear and in her Super Tuesday #3 Victory speech, she was even more explicitly clear: “running for President is hard but being president is harder”. As Paul Krugman wrote in the popular pieces, in defense and Praise of President Obama and I wrote in my 2ND letter to President Obama, Presidency isn’t a bed of roses. She maintained the pitch really well, especially when it came to putting the Donald in his right place. I have been a never Trump person from the day he declared his presidential bid; the day he called the Mexicans rapists and criminals whilst proclamations of building walls.Practically,he doesn’t have a policy, he just has the gift of a running mouth and it is very dangerous with the hard-worn strides America has taken thus far.He prides so much in saying something and denying it the next day; a very terrible human being,honestly.That revisionist nonsense is blunt bigotry hidden under the apron of I am-not-politically correct,Heck NO! My very great author and columnist, David Brooks, did me justice the other day in his sweet column on the Donald Trump:
 “Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president; he has no realistic policies, no advisers, no capacity to learn. His vast narcissism makes him a closed fortress. He doesn’t even know what he doesn’t know and he is uninterested in finding out. He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with a preparation less than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa”.
Brooks goes on to write:
 “Trump is perhaps the most dishonest person to run for the highest office in our times; all politicians stretch the truth, but Trump has a steadily obliviousness to accuracy: he is a childish man running for a job that requires maturity, he added. He is an insecure boasting little boy whose desires were somehow arrested at age 12”.

What is new is that the old still matters, Donald Trump the accidental comedy gift keeps giving. I am in agreement that certainly maturity takes stages- number two- most people of drinking age have achieved some accurate sense of themselves, some internal criteria to measure their own merits and demerits. But Trump seems to need perpetual outside approval to stabilize his sense of self, so he is perpetually desperate for approval, telling heroic fabulist tales about himself.
“In a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care,” he told Time. “A lot of the people have said that, some people said it was the single best speech ever made in that chamber,” he told The Associated Press, referring to his joint session speech.

I know the Trump train; personally infatuated supporters can’t believe this of Trump, but it’s nothing but the truth.
     Hillary Clinton as first female President of the United States will inspire very many young ladies and women to work so hard; fight for what belongs to them (Remember: As Hillary says, talking about her easy ride through the challenges says: stand by your man, this was referring to Wynette’s song; she goes ahead to say, I am sitting here because I love him and I respect him because I honor what he has been through and what we have been through together. And you know that not enough for people, Heck No, do not vote for him”. As a family man, like I stated earlier, Bill & Hillary Clinton cement the remedy of the present-day-twenty first century upheavals in our marriages and families. The very bare fact, marriage is such a job, those who try to smoothen it are only trying to run away from the realities of life albeit they don’t stop speaking to us. Let me remind you of something I read from Hillary’s memoir, Living a History, on Pg.130 (624) as she chronicles her journey she tells of the interview with Kroft.It was an interesting chit-chat where Kroft throws a lame compliment that Hillary & Bill find rather incredulous:

Kroft: I think most Americans would agree that it’s very admirable that you have stayed together; that you have worked your problems out that you seem to have reached some sort of understanding and agreement.
Bill Clinton: This “Wait a minute. You are looking at two people who love each other. This is not an arrangement or understanding is a marriage. That’s a very different thing
Hillary Clinton earlier in the early part of the memoir gave me one of the most interesting pick-up lines I have ever read, as she chronicles how she and Bill Clinton met, she writes this on the first encounter: “If you are going to keep looking at me, and I am going to keep looking back, we might as well be introduced. I am Hillary Rodham”. Wow; I can imagine the beauty of this learned introduction, I have never met words so beautiful for one of the kind.
      Nothing baffles the achemes of evil people so much as the calm composure of great souls, a great human soul Honorie-Gbariel de Riqueti once remarked. I have heard and read a lot of republican yammering and bickering against HRC claiming that she over charged speech charges but hey; again, everyone who buys into that rhetoric is woefully ignorant of so many things.Le me take you through the same hate rhetoric that Bill & Hillary Clinton have lived through before. On Pg.132 (624) of the memoir: Living a History, Hillary writes this about the allegations that President Bill Clinton was making effort to ‘empower’ his wife’s pocket. She had a very perfect response to the reporter who interviewed her: “I thought, number one, [the remark] was pathetic and desperate, and also thought it was interesting because it is the sort of thing that happens to. …women who have their own careers and their own lives. And I think it’s a shame; but it’s something that we are going to live with. Those of us who have tried to have a career—tried to have an independent life and to make a difference—and certainly like myself who has children. You know you I’ve done the best I can to lead my life, but I suppose it will be subject to attack. But I do not know what else to say except it’s sad to me”. Certainly, these are the kinds of words that leave you giddy and elated—I have categorically made it clear that Hillary Clinton is no just my model but a model for the young ones of this age; she is a fighter; comes stronger especially from adversaries and undeniably a phenomenal woman of Valor: I mean every bit of this statement you just read.
Between Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders: they are all better candidates than any or both of the republican candidates combined but HRC is the best suited for the job. It is also very true some of Senator Sanders ideas are very cute on paper but far from achievable especially with the kind of congress and senate, which he should be aware of (for instance $15 minimum wage and free college is a very uneasy- to- win campaign, unless I am unaware of what I am talking about).In some very avid assurance, the 112 reasons to vote HRC are evident of potential that she carries with her. I want to wage war against the rhetoric that Hillary Clinton plays the gender card and I want to say it very bluntly,
 “No she doesn’t in any way play the card, it’s the men and women who are afraid of a successful woman who sell and believe that kind of rhetoric: when HRC wins in November, she will certainly be the first female POTUS),
 what is the gender card she plays when she says that bare truth?.Pg.51(624) of her memoir, Living a History, explicitly makes certain things clear and I would her own words set the tone for what I am about to say, read with me: “my parents were excited about seeing their daughter graduate, but my mother had been experiencing health problems. A doctor prescribed blood thinners, and he asked her to travel for a while. So regrettably, she couldn’t come to my graduation, and my father wasn’t keen coming alone”. Now let me ask, who remembers the Health Care scheme Hillary proposed on the 2008 campaign trail?

As Hillary Clinton spoke at during the 2008 campaign trail, she said these words with concern: “I want to start by telling you these words about Judy Rose whom I met last month along with her husband John. And so John and Judy lost not only their job, they also lost their health insurance. A couple of months later, Judy was diagnosed with breast cancer. Thankfully a special government program started during my husband’s administration and she recovered. But then, in 2003 John had a heart attack. He spent hours in surgery and was in the intensive care.Fortunately, he survived but when the bills came, their luck ran out. The cost of John’s care was so high, they had to sell their house they had lived in for 30 years. That is  the tragedy at the heart of Health care system—the devastation when one stroke of one  bad luck undoes a lifetime of hard work”. On the 2008 campaign trail, when Hillary lost to Sen. Obama in the Democratic primaries, I remember vividly; she endorsed Barack and Healthcare was one of the reasons at the fore front(Remember: when she said, No way, No more, No McCain! I have never forgotten and never will).She went on to cement her point: “Now as you know, I have been fighting on healthcare for thirty years now. Starting as first lady of Arkansas, where I headed a task force to improve rural healthcare. And most memorably of course in the 1990’s, and I still have the scars to show from that exercise”. Who is grateful for the Obama Care Insurance Scheme that is serving over 20 million Americans? Who is not grateful and doesn’t want to see that good work continue to fruition? Don’t answer, but I can give you my best bet if you the hater of all this good vote a republican to the white house!

Is Hillary Clinton just popular among the toddlers against Bernie Sander’s popularity among the college students? Once upon a time, in one of my earlier pieces on our local politics here in Uganda, I said this about the hope of a voter: “every voter wants to buy one commodity, that commodity is called hope”. I do not live in America but I am certainly aware that the millennial suffer grossly with the loan repayments for college tuition, anyone (someone like Sanders) who promises free college would not fail to fetch a liking from the distraught college students. Let’s roll back to History and in this regard, we will go down to the years of Mrs. Clinton’s liking and unfettered advocacy for women and Children. As she chronicles her story in the memoir. Living a History, Pg.62 (624) she writes: “……the book, Beyond the Best interests of a Child….,” She tells of the impact learning of this work, the book, made her so much glued unto the children. So: put that lame rhetoric to bed already, Hillary Clinton cares about everyone not just the kinds, If I am to remind you something: let the children come to me, Jesus said, where do you want them to go?
PS:
To Hillary Clinton, I would like to equally leave with you the same words Betsy Johnson’s mother told you in your memoir, Living a History, talking about Bill Clinton on Pg.71(264): “I don’t care what you do, but don’t let this one go. He is the only one I have seen make you laugh”. As I read in Bill Clinton’s memoir, My Life, on Pg.131 (777) as he chronicles his life—Bill narrating the push he gave to HRC to the registration desk at Yale writes: “the registrar looked up at me and said; Bill, what are you doing back here? You registered this morning—I turned beet red, Bill writes, “and Hillary laughed that big smile of hers”. Before I leave this, allow me to uproot all the deceptions that Hillary Clinton doesn’t smile. I took the photo below the night of her Victory.

Dear AMERICA,
Donald Trump is stream-rolling the GoP: He passes a very existential threat to the GoPhers and America as a whole (inclusive, the rest of the world).Donald Trump and the other republican lot is very dangerous, especially, I warn of Donald Trump that he maybe the likely nominee. As Hillary Clinton said in her Super Tuesday #3 Victory speech, “the next commander in chief should be able to defeat adversaries and not embolden them”. Like President Obama, “I continue to believe that Donald Trump will not become president; and this is because I have a lot of Hope in the American people”.
I write this not as authority figure but simply as an avid follower of American Politics; a man with a dream of acquiring an American citizenship; an indirect benefactor of American History and a student of World Politics. If you want to support my cause, I am reachable here:

Email:g.abaho@yahoo.com
Linkedin: Abaho Grace

Twitter:@ClivesGrace
Mobile: +256-772-00-32-32

God bless America and, the WHOLE WORLD~Grace Abaho Sr, independent blogger

Comments

  1. The future starts with a brave heart with a brave and genuine dream thanks for mentoring us we your fellow young change activisms and i promise by your fundamental biographies i will once be part of change in this world God be by my side your my political engineer and am your no. 1 follower big up G.A.Sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to read;i had to publish your comment because it touched my heart.May the Lord be with you and guide you in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grab him by the ballot

Morality can be so interesting to watch when a very immoral person like Donald Trump is playing the morality police. It has been a turn of events since the last debate —when the Donald learned he was losing terribly, he resorted to the final deep end drive into the conquest for the bottom of the barrel—his campaign has been always about impure rhetoric but this time, he didn’t pretend for a second, what I don’t understand though is why a man would pride in being remembered for the creepiest things ever said for a man as old as 70 years. I have seen the very big hypocrites of the republican party ditch their party leader on the side of the road albeit I can’t fathom why and how they stood on his side this long—if there’s one sure thing, putting up with the stupidity that tags along being in the Donald’s cult is a twenty four-hour exercise equivalence, it’s a very tough place to be: full of vile utterances and always denying facts even understood by a five year old. This article

We were eight Years in Power, a legacy adored.

When I wrote the memoir for my role model , President Obama and his beautiful family, I thought I was saying bye with tears of joy and I wouldn’t be tempted to write anything again before I met him in person—well, I was so wrong, I have since written many pieces where his legendary name surfaces as a re-enforcer to my points [remember, as Mrs. Clinton said recently while delivering her acceptance speech , he is the ‘explainer in chief’]. The beautiful first family:Photo taken off the web What I have learned from this great man and his phenomenal wife, FLOTUS Michelle Obama, is absolutely beyond description: all I can say is that it makes me wake up each day with morale to work hard and one day inspire people like these two have inspired my person over the years. Yes, I have learned over the years that good deeds are contagious—we either do and write about them or live by them our entire lives.That maybe the greatest riddle of our time is the unforgettable question from the iconic

Hillary Clinton is Presidential

I want to begin with what Donald said about Hillary as he openly endorsed her for the job: “she is a fighter and she never quits, I admire that about her”. The last many three decades of the republican witch-hunt on the Clinton family have molded the incoming 45th of the United States, Hillary Clinton: she and her husband have been through the fire but have still soared so high, proof positive that nothing baffles the achemes of the enemy like a composed soul. Being a Clinton maybe hard but might as well be one of the most rewarding experiences in self-composure and self-discovery. As I said in the first debate commentary ; for those who had doubts, she mopped the floor with an ignorant bigot—she did it again and we are proud of her. The last couple of days have been filled with the most sickening news of the republican flag bearer’s advice; “Grab their p***y”; seeing many republicans un-endorse their nominee and billions of people around the world have the republican party for

When they go low, we go high.

T his wallpaper and I almost fought a duel to point of death, to take over on my phone and laptop screen saver space, but I had to give up very easily because these beautiful words come from one of the most inspirational people in my life . President Obama you are a very blessed man, no wonder you immediately proudly tweeted: “ incredible speech by an incredible woman.Couldn't be more proud and our country has been blessed to have her as FLOTUS.I love you, Michelle ”. Michelle Obama stole the show, rather perfectly it turns out—and then there was Sen.Booker,they certainly had to be prime speakers, leave alone for Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Sen. Bernie Sanders who never minces words when it comes to putting Donald Trump in his place. I have waited for this day, almost very impatiently, until it dawned—it was a very rewarding night for me here in Uganda after the continuous and disastrous bigotry from the Trump camp. I must say with pride that if there is anything

Hillary Clinton is certainly prepared to be President

President Obama & Sec Clinton having a chit-chat T he Question of whether she is the most qualified candidate America has ever had for a presidential candidate has never been so answered; for those who had doubts, she came to stage and spoke it with illustration(s), verve and swagger throughout the 90 minutes of the debate at Hofstra University. She eloquently made it clear to her opponent that not only did she prepare for the debate, that her opponent seemed to have been so yappy about; but also proved and lived to the hype of what was expected of her: she mopped the floor with the Donald, I have never laughed so loud, at an ignorant bigot being thumped by an intelligent woman. Hillary Clinton at the Debate.Source:Huffington Post The greatest riddle of this political time; the election time, is one: will Americans hand over the presidency to the man whose ignorance is covered under the avalanche of lies and delusion of grandeur—I attempted to draw a clea

IN DEFENSE OF Dr. KIIZA BESIGYE: Andrew Mwenda, Lets PUT THIS TO BED, at ONCE!

In the TV Series, REVENGE, Chronicling the life of a Distraught Emily Thorne: SEASON 1, EPISODE 7 "Charade”, As Hamlet said to Ophelia, "God has given you one face and you make yourself another." The battle between these two halves of identity who we are and who we pretend to be is unwinnable. (This is referring to Shakespeare's famous tragedy Hamlet. These words are said to Ophelia, Hamlet's girlfriend, in anger and frustration). Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. One that we reveal to the world and another we keep hidden inside. A duality governed by the balance of light and darkness. Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil. But those of us who are able to blur the moral dividing line hold the true power.

Barack . H. Obama, the Lasting Imprint.

I may never be the President of the United States or even my country, Uganda , but I am going to die one day and when I am no longer here, my son and those that read about my name should know that President Obama & Michelle have inspired my person, a lot. I was reading Christopher Hitchens book, Mortality, a while ago and reviews of his memoir, Hitchens 22 , these words really touched me a lot: “ I have more than once woken up feeling like death. But nothing prepared me for the early morning in June when I came to consciousness feeling as If I were shackled to my own corpse ”—he goes on to quote Saul Bellow : “ Death is the dark backing that a mirror needs if we are able to see anything ”. I told my surrogate mother, Tabitha Scaife , I would do this before I leave the face of the earth and she said, “ Do it sonny, I believe you are very well equipped ”. Ma, thanks for elevating my confidence . Love you, to Life!

ENVISIONING PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON: “THE BARACK-HILLARY LEGACY”

Photo source: daily dot I am deeply honored to be telling the vision that has since been on my mind for a while in the most possible way I have ever imagined. I have wracked my mind how best I would tell it; it was not until I was admiringly looking at Mrs. Clinton’s photos  recently and I got the picture (above) that would best tell what I envision in the Presidency of the first female President of the United States, Hillary Rodham Clinton . As I have noted time and again, if there is anything that I admire about President Obama and Mrs. Clinton among the very many things, it’s their authentic selves—especially in the realm of political maturity , for purposes of this article. As I noted earlier in the road to President Hillary Clinton , her resilience is certainly a thing anyone in the world would admire, she is indeed is a fighter—“fighting for us, we are stronger together”, do those words ring a bell? By now they should be the words every sane American has subscrib

Dear President Obama, thank you for being.

Dear President Obama,  I greet you in the name above all names. I waited to write to you my second letter after your final SOTU (state of the union) address not as my last letter to you but as a letter of appreciation for the almost concluded two terms of office .Allow me to first express how so humbled to write to a man whose name has been engraved upon the marble of history. I have fortunately had a few days to prepare otherwise I would make very terrible sentences herein. Again, I am lucky to address a man whose kindred spirit is ingrained in equality and the pursuit of happiness. The last time I wrote to you, I critiqued you. Today, I have very deep gratitude for how fundamentally influential you are and will forever be to my Life and I pray to the life of my descendants. I remember well, in the 2007 democratic primaries that shaped the arc of history of the American Dream, I didn’t support you then.Actually,apart from the inescapable thing we have in common,blackness,I